YouTube stars are now the celebrities because they are the people who have earned an audience by creating content geared toward cooking, teaching, entertaining, reviewing, and being awesome on the internet. Even the children make crores and crores from YouTube. We came across the recent news on 8-year-old Ryan Kaji who got into the YouTube top earners list, with $26 million this year alone.
Youtube is now a platform to show our skills and earn money with less investment. If you are passionate about something and you want to share it with people or you just want to connect with people in a fun-way or if you want to make it career YouTube is the platform for you.
Things to Know Before Starting a YouTube Channel
- Keep your videos focussed on few things as possible
- People watches your video only if they get something from it. So you should have an idea about your audience and what they benefit from your channel.
- You should make at-least one video in every week. It will work best if it is periodic. You should continuously engage them.
- You should be ready with 100 video ideas. The reason is you should not face a situation where you are stuck with ur next video.
- Choose your video equipment – Phone, Camera ,Tripod etc.
- Lighting has dramatic impact on video quality which in-turn decides the subscribers.
- Decide on your filming and uploading schedule.
- Quality of your video should never be compromised.
Guidelines to start a YouTube Channel
- Create a Gmail account if you don’t have one.
- Login with your Gmail account on YouTube.
3. Click on create channel
4. Click Get started with your channel
5. U can start a channel in your name or you can use a custom name. Select based on ur requirement.
6. If you select custom name, then give channel name and click CREATE .
7. Add a profile picture and give description of your channel and click save and continue.Now your channel is ready to upload your first video.
8. Create your first video and edit it . Save your video with filename as one of the keyword.Upload in YouTube. Click on Upload video or video icon on the top right side of the YouTube channel
9. Now give a suitable title and description. First three words of the title should be the Keyword and First 3 sentence of the description should contain the Keywords.
10. Click Next and Click Publish Now and select Public and Click Done.
Now you can share your video in WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram with your friends and family and get likes and subscribers.